The Cure - Seventeen Seconds Album
|1||The Final Sound||0:52|
|7||Play For Today||3:40|
|10||In Your House||4:07|
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Bill Smith , The Cure
- Bass – Simon Gallup
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination - For The Cure - Assisted By, Reissue] – Daren Butler
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination - For The Cure, Reissue] – Daryl Bamonte
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination - For Universal, Reissue] – Joe Black
- Design [Reissue Designed By] – Julien Potter
- Drums – Laurence Tolhurst
- Engineer – Mike Dutton, Mike Hedges
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Andrew Warwick, Nigel Green
- Executive-Producer [Executive Production - Reissue] – Robert Smith
- Keyboards – Matthieu Hartley
- Photography By – Andrew Douglas
- Photography By [Booklet, Reissue] – Bob King , Bunny Lake , Denis O'Regan, Ebet Roberts, Scott Gabor, John Taw, Robert Smith, Simon Gallup
- Producer – Mike Hedges, Robert Smith
- Producer [Assisted By - And] – Laurence, Matthieu, Simon
- Producer [Assisted By] – Chris Parry
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Chris Blair
- Vocals, Guitar, Violin – Robert Smith
- Written-By [All Titles] – Tolhurst, Hartley, Smith, Gallup
Original album credits (Album released 1980)
All songs published by Fiction Songs Ltd
Recorded at Morgan Studio One, London
Original sound recording made by Fiction Records Ltd
Re-issued album credits (Album released 2005)
Digitally remastered at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Reissue designed at Bold Design, London
℗ 2005 Fiction Records Ltd. © 2005 Fiction Records Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Fiction Records Ltd and licensed exclusively to Polydor Ltd (UK). A Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU.
Released in clear jewel case with 8 page booklet and 2-sided picture back tray.
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02498 21832 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498218327
- Label Code: LC 6444
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [4x'UNIVERSAL' logo] 06024 982 183-2 02 51593804 MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [4x'UNIVERSAL' logo] 06024 982 183-2 02 51593804 Made in Germany by EDC E
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0133
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0146
- Published By – Fiction Songs Ltd.
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – Bold Graphic Design Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Record Company – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51593804
Seventeen Seconds is the second studio album by English rock band the Cure, released on 22 April 1980 by Fiction Records. The album marked the first time frontman Robert Smith co-produced with Mike Hedges. After the departure of original bassist Michael Dempsey, Simon Gallup became an official member along with keyboardist Matthieu Hartley. The single A Forest was the band's first entry in the top 40 of the UK Singles Chart. Seventeen Seconds 2006 Remaster. The Cure. Seventeen Seconds. Laurence Tolhurst, Robert Smith, Matthieu Hartley, Simon Gallup. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. Seventeen Seconds is The Cures sophomore album, noted for its move toward a more bleak, introspective, atmospheric and somewhat electronic sound than its punkier predecessor. Robert Smith was inspired by David Bowies Low, Nick Drakes Five Leaves Left, Jimi Hendrix' Isle of Wight, Van Morrisons Astral Weeks, and a classical music piece from the soundtrack to the film 2001 A Space Odyssey. He described the albums sound as more moody, not as upfront as the bands debut album. I just stayed up for seven or eight hours and wrote because I was so unhappy. It was one of those nights when I felt filled with all the horror of the world. Seventeen Seconds is the second studio album by The Cure, released in April 1980 by Fiction Records. It is the only Cure album to feature keyboardist Matthieu Hartley, and was featured in the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. The album reached number 20 on the British album charts. It is the first album to contain The Cure's now-famous gothic rock sound. Seventeen Seconds Cass, Album. 7 Records & Tapes, Stunn. MCF 7363. Vender esta versión. TC-STUNN001. Seventeen Seconds Cass, Album, RE, Whi. Fiction Records, Polydor. FIXDC 4, 3170 574. Seventeen Seconds LP, Album. Seventeen Seconds 1980 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album Seventeen Seconds to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Seventeen Seconds 1980. Seventeen Seconds is a music album by The Cure released in 1980. Seventeen Seconds is ranked 583rd in the overall chart, 87th in the 1980s, and 9th in the year 1980. This album is rated in the top 3 of all albums on . The Cure - Seventeen Seconds 1980. To favorites 28 Download album. Listen album. Gothic Rock. Songs in album The Cure - Seventeen Seconds 1980. The Cure - A Reflection. The Cure - Play For Today. The Cure - Secrets. The Cure - In Your House. The Cure - Three. The Cure - The Final Sound. The Cure - A Forest. The Cure : Seventeen Seconds,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. The Final Sound. A Forest. At Night. Buy this album. Узнать больше. Other productions from The Cure. 4:13 Dream