Prince And The Revolution - Parade Album
|1||Sometimes It Snows In April||6:50|
Guitar [Rhythm] – MicoHorns – Eric LeedsTrumpet – Atlanta Bliss
|3||Venus De Milo|
Drums – Sheila E.
|4||Girls & Boys|
Horns – Eric LeedsVoice [Background] – Lisa, Sheila E., Susannah, WendyVoice [French Seduction] – Marie France
|5||I Wonder U||1:40|
|6||Under The Cherrymoon|
Composed By – John L. Nelson, Prince
Voice [Background] – Prince, Susannah
Arranged By – David Z.Voice [Background] – Mazarati
|10||Do U Lie ?|
Drums – Jonathan Melvoin
|11||Christopher Tracy's Parade|
Composed By – John L. Nelson, Prince
|12||Life Can Be So Nice|
Cowbell – Sheila E.
- Backing Vocals – Susannah
- Bass – Arni Egilsson, Chuck Domanico
- Cello – Fred Seykora, Jim Arkatoff, Ray Kramer, Ray Kelley
- French Horn – Brian O'Conner, Calvin Smith, David Duke, Jim Thatcher, Joe Meyer, Marni Johnson
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Other [Special Gratitude 2] – Susan Rogers
- Percussion – Brent Fischer
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By, Performer – Prince And The Revolution
- Recorded By – Coke Johnson, David Leonard, David Tickle, David Z., Peggy Mac, Susan Rogers
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Arne Frager
- Trombone – Bill Watrous, Charles Loper, Garnett Brown, Morris Repass
- Trumpet – Al Vizutti, Bob Findley, Larry Ford, Ray Brown , Rich Cooper, Bob O'Donnell
- Tuba – Tommy Johnson
- Viola – Alan Deverich, Alan Harshman, David Stock, Jorge Moraga, Margot Maclaine, Myer Bello, Norman Forrest, Pam Goldsmith
- Violin – Assa Drori, Betty Moor, Bill Hybel, Don Palmer, Ed Green , Erne Granat, Francine Walsh, Harold Wolf, Henry Ferber, Irma Neumann, Isabelle Daskoff, Janice Gower, Joe Schonbrun, Karen Jones , Mari Botnick, Pam Gates, Pat Johnson , Reggie Hill, Ron Clark, Sheldon Sanov, Terry Schonbrun, Bill Hymanson
- Woodwind – Bob Tricarico, Dave Edwards, Dick Mitchell, Don Ashworth, Gary Foster, Gene Cipriano, Jack Nimitz, Jim Kanter, Joe Soldo, John Clarke, John Lowe
Recorded at Paisley Park & Sunset Sound.
Orchestra recorded at Monterey Sound.
Special gratitude 2 Susan Rodgers 4 her time & care.
Parade is the eighth studio album by American recording artist Prince, and the fourth and final album to feature The Revolution as his backing band. It also was the soundtrack album to the 1986 film Under the Cherry Moon, directed by and starring Prince. It was released on March 31, 1986 by Paisley Park Records and Warner Bros. Parade eschews the guitar and rock elements of Prince's 1984 album Purple Rain in favor of the psychedelic pop style he explored on Around the World in a Day 1985. Prince: Parade - Album Review 1986. Parade is the soundtrack for Prince's second movie, Under the Cherry Moon It has a lot of unforgettable tracks on it. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей. Prince & The Revolution LIVE - SOUNDBOARD AUDIO ONLY - Parade Tour - Wembley Arena, London - 13886 Around The World In A Day Christopher Tracy's Parade New. Prince and The Revolution - LIVE - Purple Rain Tour - Atlanta 4th January 1985 Set List Let's Go Crazy Delirious 1999 Little Red Corvette Take Me With U Fr. Parade is Princes eighth studio album, the fourth and final to feature his backing band The Revolution in addition to being the soundtrack album to the 1986 film Under the Cherry Moon. It was released on March 31st, 1986 by Paisley Park Records and Warner Bros. This album marked further diversification by Prince, with additional orchestrations and a more european feel. He moved away from the rock elements featured on his universally acclaimed 1984 album Purple Rain, continuing the neo-psychedelic path he started on his previous 1985 studio album Around the World in a Day, which in. Listen free to Prince & The Revolution Parade Christopher Tracy's Parade, New Position and more. 12 tracks 41:00. Beginning with its titular event and ending with a funeral, Princes Parade is obsessed with love, sex and death. If that werent enough baggage, Parade also serves as the soundtrack to the 1986 film Under the Cherry Moon. Princes Paris-set follow-up to Purple Rain tells the life and death story of Princes gigolo character, Christopher Tracy, who gets name-checked in Parades opening tune, Christopher Tracys Parade. The album bookends this life-affirming ditty with the mournful, metaphoric Sometimes It Snows in April, which eulogizes Tracy by inf. Album: Parade. From Prince Vault. Jump to: navigation, search. It was released worldwide in March 1986, and, as the subtitle suggests, is a companion piece to Prince's second movie, Under The Cherry Moon although the movie was released three months after the album. Sessions and compiling. Prince & the Revolution shift musical moods and textures from song to song - witness how the fluttering psychedelia of Christopher Tracy's Parade gives way to the spare, jazzy funk of New Position, which morphs into the druggy I Wonder U - and they're determined not to play it safe, even on the hard funk of Girls and Boys and. Parade is a music album by Prince And The Revolution released in 1986. Parade is ranked 968th in the overall chart, 141st in the 1980s, and 13th in the year 1986. The top rated tracks on this album are Sometimes It Snows In April and Kiss. This album is rated in the top 4 of all albums on