Cut Chemist - The Audience's Listening Album
Written-By – Harley Toberman, L. Macfadden
Berimbau [Berimbou] – Marcos AxéGuitar, Cavaquinho [Cavaco] – Beto VillaresPercussion – Beto, BocaoWritten-By – A. Powell, L. Macfadden, R. Gilbert, V. De Moraes
|3||Metrorail Thru Space|
Written-By – L. Macfadden
Instruments [All Instruments] – Kent HitchcockWritten-By – L. Macfadden
Featuring – Thes OneKeyboards [Keys] – BiscuitsWritten-By – L. Macfadden
|6||The Audience Is Listening Theme Song|
Bass, Guitar – Kent HitchcockWritten-By – L. Macfadden
Scratches [Additional] – Pannable LectorWritten-By – Jason Hunter, L. Macfadden
|8||What's The Altitude|
Featuring – HymnalRecorded By [Vocals] – Kent HitchcockWritten-By – Curtis Knight, Clarence Haskins, Garry Shider, George Clinton Jr., L. Macfadden, T. Robinson
|9||(My 1st) Big Break|
Guitar [Additional] – Kent HitchcockWritten-By – Ax Genrich, L. Macfadden, Mani Neumeiner, Uli Trepte
Featuring – Edan, Mr. LifWritten-By – E. Portnoy, Eric Barrier, J. Hayes, L. Macfadden, William Griffin
Bass [Additional] – Kent HitchcockBass, Guitar – Miles TacketTres – David StrombergWritten-By – L. Macfadden, Tadeuz Nalepa
|12||A Peak In Time|
Written-By – L. Macfadden, Rita Lee, Tom Ze
|48559-2||Cut Chemist||The Audience's Listening (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, A Stable Sound||48559-2||US||2006|
|48559-2||Cut Chemist||The Audience's Listening (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, A Stable Sound||48559-2||Brazil||2006|
|48559-2||Cut Chemist||The Audience's Listening (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||48559-2||Canada||2006|
|none||Cut Chemist||The Audience's Listening (CDr, Album, Promo, Wat)||Warner Bros. Records||none||UK||2006|
|9362485592||Cut Chemist||The Audience's Listening (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Beatdown Recordings, A Stable Sound||9362485592||Australia||2006|
- Booking [Booking Agents: Canada: - At The Agency Group] – Colin Lewis
- Booking [Booking Agents: Europe And The Rest Of The World: - At ITB Booking] – David Levy
- Booking [Booking Agents: U.S.: - At Monterey Pennisula Artists] – Chip Hooper
- Design [Graphic Design - www.ghava.com] – GHavisualagency™ NY+LA
- Management [At Express Entertainment] – Keith Cooper
- Management [At Vision Entertainment Group] – Dan Dalton
- Mixed By – Cut Chemist, Kent Hitchcock
- Photography By [www.mochilla.com] – B+
- Producer – Cut Chemist
- Recorded By – Cut Chemist
1. published by Uppercut ASCAP.
2. Published by Uppercut ASCAP/Cleopatra Label Group.
Contains the following samples:
"School For Robots," performed by Bruce Haack. Written by Bruce Haack and published by Bruce Haack Publishing.
"Immer Lustig", performed by Guru Guru. Written by Mani Neubeiner, Uli Trepte and Ax Genrich. Published by Cleopatra Label Group. Used Courtesy Cleopatra Records. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
3. Published by Uppercut ASCAP/Hookshot Music BMI
Contains a sample of "Thoughts In Time," performed by Harley Toberman.
Written by harley Toberman. Published by Hookshot Music BMI. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
4. Recorded in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Published by Uppercut Music ASCAP/Ipanema Music Corp./VM Music.
Contains a sample of "Berimbau" performed by Astrud Gilberto. Written by Aquino De Baden Powell, Vincius De De Morases and Ray Gilbert.
Published by Ipanema Music Corp. c/o Len Freeman Music and VM Music. Used courtesy of the Verve Music Group under license from Universal Music Enterprises. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
5. Published by Uppercut ASCAP/Universal Songs of PolyGram Inc. BMI.
Contains a sample of the recording "Tribal Jam," performed by X Clan
Written by Jason Hunter and published by Universal Songs of PolyGram International Inc./Vanglorious Music Co. BMI. Used courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group under license from Universal Music Enterprises. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
6. Published by Uppercut ASCAP/T. Robinson Publishing Designee/EMI Blackwood Music Inc. BMI/Bridgeport Music, Inc. BMI/PPX Publishing.
Contains samples of "Big Footin," performed by Parliament. Written by George Clinton, Jr., Clarence Haskins, Gary Shider. Published by EMI Longitude Music Publishing BMI/Bridgeport Music BMI. Used courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group, under license from Universal Music Enterprises.
"Sea Of Time," performed by Curtis Knight and the Zodiacs. Written by Curtis Knight. Published by PPX Publishing. Used courtesy of Alien Records, Inc./A Stable Sound, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
7. Published by Uppercut ASCAP.
8. Edan appears courtesy of Lewis Recordings.
Mr. Lif appears courtesy of Definitive Jux Records.
Published by Uppercut ASCAP/Big Nose Productions SESAC/Universal Songs of PolyGram Inc. BMI.
Contains a sample of "Paid In Full," performed by Eric B. and Rakim.
Written by Eric Barrier and William Griffin. Published by Universal Songs of PolyGram International Inc./Robert Hill Music BMI. Used courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group under license from Universal Music Enterprises. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
9. Published by Uppercut ASCAP.
10. Published by Uppercut ASCAP
Contains a sample of "Usta Me Ogrzej," performed by Breakout. Written by Tadeusz Nalepa. Used courtesy of Polskie Nagrania. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
11. Published by Uppercut ASCAP/WB Music Corp. ASCAP
Contains a sample of "Dois Mil E Um," performed by Gilberto Gil. Used courtesy of Universal Music Latino. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
12. Published by Uppercut ASCAP.
Produced for A Stable Sound
All songs recorded at The Stable except "What's the Altitude" vocals recorded in The Laundry Room; vocals for "Storm" recorded at Studio 54, Boston, MA
All songs mixed in The Laundry Room
©2006 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
© ℗ 2006 Warner Bros. Records Inc. A Warner Music Group Company.
Manufactured in the E.U.
© ℗ 2006 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Standard jewel case with single page, double fold insert.
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-48559-2 7
- Barcode (String): 093624855927
- Label Code (CD): LC00121
- Label Code (Rear): LC 00392
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): ['W' Logo] CD 936248559-2 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05M9
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05P3
- Published By – Uppercut Music
- Published By – Cleopatra Label Group
- Published By – Hookshot Music
- Published By – Ipanema Music Corp.
- Published By – VM Music
- Published By – Universal Songs Of Polygram, Inc.
- Published By – T. Robinson Publishing Designee
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – PPX Publishing
- Published By – Big Nose Productions
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Produced For – A Stable Sound
- Recorded At – The Stable
- Recorded At – Laundry Room Studio
- Recorded At – Studio 54, Boston
- Mixed At – Laundry Room Studio
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
The Audience's Listening is the debut studio album by Cut Chemist, released on Warner Bros. Records on July 11, 2006. It features guest appearances from Hymnal, Edan, Mr. Lif, and Thes One. After leaving Jurassic 5 in 2004, Cut Chemist spent 18 months working exclusively on the album, which he had already been working on for 2 years. He spent almost a year clearing samples. The Audience's Listening U. WMG от лица компании Warner Records Label LatinAutor, AMRA, Kobalt Music Publishing, ASCAP, The Royalty Network Publishing, Abramus Digital и другие авторские общества 5. The Audience's Following by Cut Chemist, released 11 July 2016 1. Motivational Tweaker 2. Tin Foil 3. O Jardim 4. Van Van 5. Siesta demo feat. Edan & Mr. Lif 6. The GR8 CR8 Caper Trailer 7. Beats Thru Space 8. Addictive feat. Hymnal 9. Sea of Time by Curtis Knight 10. Mean Gene feat. Edan 11. The Break In feat. Mix Master Wolf 12. Big Brother feat. Brother J 13. Coast 2 Coast 14. There is No Spoon 15. plate a shrimp Me: What is better than Mr. Lif and Edan rhyming on a Cut Chemist track ME: Turns volume up as YOU begins talking, completely drowning YOU out. Favorite track: Siesta demo feat. Matt Horowitz. Album 2006 12 Songs. The Audience's Listening Cut Chemist. Текст песни: Its crazy in here We take you now to the satellite You want action, storm the studio Hit the Studio. Cut Chemist's first non-mix full-length CD has been long awaited by the legions of turntable nuts and hip-hop fans who think he's DJ Shadow's heir apparent, and while it's not the mind-blower that Brainfreeze or Live at Future Primitive Sound Session are, it is a well-crafted, highly enjoyable effort that overcomes the all samples. The Audience's Listening. Cut Chemist - The Audience's Listening 2006. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Cut Chemist. Songs in album Cut Chemist - The Audience's Listening 2006. Cut Chemist - Motivational Speaker. Cut Chemist - My 1St Big Break. Cut Chemist - The Lift. Cut Chemist - The Garden. Cut Chemist - Spat. Cut Chemist - What's The Altitude. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. A fantastic album Greatloud inherent volume and an overall ok pressing. Cut Chemist- Amoeba In Store The Audience's Listening 2:52. Cut Chemist - The Garden 6:18. Cut Chemist - The Audience's Listening Full Album 43:32. Trip Hop Flotation 9:48. Cut Chemist - The Audience is Rural 3:26. Cut Chemist - My 1st Big Break 4:31. Cut Chemist - Motivational Speaker 1:53. Listen free to Cut Chemist The Audience's Listening Motivational Speaker, My 1st Big Break and more. 12 tracks 43:28. Слушайте The Audience's Listening U. Cut Chemist 10-07-2006. Общая длительность:43 min. Motivational Speaker. Автор: Eric Barrier - L. Macfadden - William Griffin Rakim. My 1st Big Break. Автор: Ax Genrich - L. Macfadden - Mani Neumeiner - Uli Trepte