Bonnie Raitt - Sweet Forgiveness Album
Written-By – Daniel Moore
Written-By – Paul Siebel
Written-By – Karla Bonoff
|4||My Opening Farewell|
Written-By – Jackson Browne
|5||About To Make Me Leave Home|
Written-By – Earl Randall
|6||Takin' My Time|
Written-By – Bill Payne
Written-By – Del Shannon, Max Crook
|8||Three Time Loser|
Written-By – Covay, Miller
Written-By – Mark Jordan
Written-By – Eric Kaz
|2990-2||Bonnie Raitt||Sweet Forgiveness (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||2990-2||US||Unknown|
|K 56323, BS 2990||Bonnie Raitt||Sweet Forgiveness (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||K 56323, BS 2990||UK||1977|
|HWBS 321-149 (WL)||Bonnie Raitt||Sweet Forgiveness (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||HWBS 321-149 (WL)||Spain||1977|
|BS 2990||Bonnie Raitt||Sweet Forgiveness (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2990||Australia||1977|
|M8 2990||Bonnie Raitt||Sweet Forgiveness (8-Trk, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||M8 2990||US||1977|
- Acoustic Guitar – Bonnie (tracks: A4, B5), Fred Tackett
- Art Direction, Photography By – John Van Hamersveld
- Backing Vocals – Carlena Williams (tracks: A1), John David Souther (tracks: B5), Lester Chambers (tracks: A1), Maxayn Lewis (tracks: A1), Michael McDonald (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1), Rosemary Butler (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1)
- Bass [Fretless Bass] – Freebo
- Congas – Sam Clayton (tracks: B1)
- Drums – Dennis Whitted
- Electric Guitar – Bonnie (tracks: B2), Will McFarlane
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Bill Payne (tracks: A3)
- Engineer [Elektra Sound Recorders] – Roger Mayer
- Engineer [Sunset Sound Recorders] – John Haeny
- Guitar – Freebo (tracks: A4)
- Keyboards – Jeff Labes
- Management [Business Above The Usual - Avalon Productions] – Dick Waterman
- Management [Business Above The Usual - One On One] – Garry George
- Mandocello – David Grisman
- Piano – Bill Payne (tracks: B5)
- Producer [Produced By] – Paul A. Rothchild
- Slide Guitar – Will McFarlane (tracks: B4)
- Synthesizer, Organ – Bill Payne
- Vocals, Slide Guitar – Bonnie
Track A1: Jec Publishing BMI
Track A2: Vicki Music / Belinda Music BMI
Track A3: Jewelyard Music ASCAP
Track A4: MCA Music ASCAP
Track A5: UA Music Co., Inc. / Glasco Music Co. ASCAP
Track B1: Warner Tamerlane Publishing Corp BMI
Track B2: Open Window Music / Atlantic Music Corp. / Companion Music BMI
Track B3: Pronto Music, Inc. BMI
Track B4: Abraham Music ASCAP
Track B5: Sky Harbor Music BMI
John David Souther courtesy Asylum Records
David Grisman courtesy Rounder Records
Recorded in 1976-77
© 1977 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
℗ 1977 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
"GOL" in runouts and large diameter pressing ring denote a Goldisc Recording Products, Inc. pressing.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): BS - 1 - 2990 - G 1 ['Artisan' logo] GOL
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): BS - 2 - 2990 - G 1 ['Artisan' logo] GOL
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Published By – Jec Publishing
- Published By – Vicki Music
- Published By – Belinda Music
- Published By – Jewelyard Music
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – UA Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Glasco Music Co.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Open Window Music
- Published By – Atlantic Music Corp.
- Published By – Companion Music
- Published By – Pronto Music, Inc.
- Published By – Abraham Music
- Published By – Sky Harbor Music
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Elektra Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – Goldisc Recording Products, Inc.
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
Bonnie Raitt. Home Tour News Images Music Activism Bio Social Store. Sweet Forgiveness. Jan 1977. Liner Notes . Original release: 1977 Remastered re-release: October 9, 2001 Produced by Paul A. Daniel Moore Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. Two Speed Music, admin. by Warner Tamerlane Publishing Corp. My Opening Farewell. Sweet Forgiveness is the sixth album by Bonnie Raitt, released in 1977. The single Two Lives was provided by the leader of bassist Freebo's former band Edison Electric Band songwriter Mark T. Raitt's cover of the Del Shannon hit Runaway was issued as a single, reaching 57 on the U. singles chart. About to Make Me Leave Home Earl Randall 4:14. Runaway Max Crook, Del Shannon 3:57. Two Lives Mark Jordan 3:49. Louise Paul Siebel 2:45. Gamblin' Man Eric Kaz 3:27. Songs in album Bonnie Raitt - Sweet Forgiveness 1977. Bonnie Raitt - About To Make Me Leave Home. Bonnie Raitt - Runaway. Bonnie Raitt - Two Lives. Bonnie Raitt - Louise. Bonnie Raitt - Gamblin' Man. Bonnie Raitt - Sweet Forgiveness. Bonnie Raitt - My Opening Farewell. Bonnie Raitt - Three Time Loser. Bonnie Raitt - Takin' My Time. Bonnie Raitt - Home. Sweet Forgiveness is actually looser than Homeplate, a little less constrained. Then why isn't it quite as successful, artistically That comes down to a selection of songs that aren't quite as effective as those Raitt usually picks - and, in that sense, Runaway was a good indicator of the album. However, the selection of material isn't bad. Band Name Bonnie Raitt. Album Name Sweet Forgiveness. Type Album. Released date 1977. Labels Warner Music Group. Music StyleBlues Rock. Members owning this album1. Re-Issue in 2001 by Rhino Records. Gamblin' Man. Two Lives. Complétez votre collection Bonnie Raitt. Sweet Forgiveness LP, Album, Gol. Warner Bros. Two Lives Remastered Version 3:50. Bonnie Raitt - Sweet Forgiveness 4:12. Gamblin' Man Remastered Version 3:28. Sweet Forgiveness Remastered Version 4:12. Released 1977. Sweet Forgiveness Tracklist. About To Make Me Leave Home Lyrics. Runaway Lyrics. Two Lives Lyrics. Why should Bonnie Raitt merit our sweet forgiveness any longer Her newest album, though pleasant in spots, is in the end deeply frustrating. The promise in work like Give It Up has been squandered through lack of direction and inspiration. The hallmarks of that LP - distinctive instrumental settings and fills, an ear for the great song and, most of all, a delightfully insouciant yet authoritative style - have been turned on their heads in Sweet Forgiveness. Raitts albums have increasingly predicted this. Sweet Forgiveness Remastered, 1977. About to Make Me Leave Home, 04:14. Runaway, 03:57. Two Lives, 03:49. Louise, 02:45. Gamblin' Man, 03:27. Sweet Forgiveness, 04:11. My Opening Farewell, 05:20. Three Time Loser, 03:19. Takin' My Time, 03:37. Home, 03:28. When I first heard Bonnie Raitt say these words, I felt a connection to my own experiences like no other artist Ive known. I wear my heart on my sleeve and never leave someone not knowing where I stand. After more than 40 years of performing music in the Seattle area, I feel I can be more genuine on stage than anywhere else, and there is nothing more authentic than the legendary music of Bonnie Raitt. As a musical kindred spirit and lifetime fan, I am honored to be performing her prolific work with an amazing group of top-notch musicians and friends